- During the course of the weekend, military volunteers of the NCWFMS will provide a 24-hour guard to ensure the safety and security of all participants and respond to any needs for assistance.
- Civilian volunteers will serve five full Civil War-style meals, from breakfast on Saturday through dinner (lunch) on Sunday.
- From 8:00 pm Friday until 3:00 pm Sunday, the schedule for all activities will be completely regulated by bugle, drum, and fife.
- Five full period-style meals prepared and served by NCWFMS volunteers. From breakfast on Saturday through dinner (lunch) on Sunday, you will be well fed.
- All plates or bowls, cups, and utensils will be provided. But you may bring a tin cup for your personal use.
- Please bring your canteen for water.
- Housing will be divided by gender, with male and female participants assigned to separate facilities.
- Please check back for more detailed information.
- Either Union or Confederate uniform may be worn by musicians and infantry volunteers.
- The closing ceremony of the School will take place at 3:00 pm on Sunday afternoon and is open to the public. Family and friends are invited to attend and see all participants demonstrate what they have learned during the course of the weekend.
- Please note, however, that the time/schedule is subject to change, as planning for 2018 continues. Please check back for any updated information.
All of this information, plus more, such as directions, uniform guidelines, and information about what to bring or NOT bring, can be found in the Welcome Packet on the Registration page.